Looking for work as a babysitter.
- 1 year paid experience
- Babysitter in Orlando, FL 32832
- Speaks English and Korean
- Comfortable with pets
- Has a car
I love kids and am hoping to become a kindergarten or third grade teacher in a few years. I am currently an elementary education major at UCF. I have babysat a few years ago, only for a couple of months, but I also have helped take care of my niece as well as my cousins from time to time. I also work at a frozen yogurt shop so I'm around kids there as well, handing out stickers or coloring sheets and cleaning up after them.
Trust & safety
We encourage parents to conduct their own screenings using the background check tools. See what each of the badges covered, or learn more about keeping your family safe by visiting the Trust & Safety Center.
Enhanced background check
Basic background check
Motor vehicle records check
First aid certification
- Generally available mornings, afternoons, evenings, late nights and weekends
- Before and after school care availability
University of Central Florida
- Willing to run errands as needed
- Willing to drive children to events, school, appointments, or carpooling
- Finishing homework
- Checking answers
- Basic math
- Earth science