Looking for work as a babysitter.
- 5 years paid experience
- Age 23
- Babysitter in Buford, GA 30519
- Comfortable with pets
- Has a car
I have babysat my whole life. I first started babysitting my siblings, then my neighbors children and then I worked in a day care. I love children, they are so fun to be around. I am responsible, caring, punctual, outgoing, and friendly. I am CPR certified. I am a nursing student at Gwinnett Technical College, and looking for a summer nannying job.
Trust & safety
We encourage parents to conduct their own screenings using the background check tools. See what each of the badges covered, or learn more about keeping your family safe by visiting the Trust & Safety Center.
Enhanced background check
Basic background check
Motor vehicle records check
First aid certification
Certification is self-reported and not verified. Verify directly with the sitter.
- Generally available mornings, afternoons, evenings, late nights and weekends
- Daytime care availability during summer months
- Before and after school care availability
Willing to care for 2 children per sitting
$10-$15/hr for the first child, $2 for each additional child
Infants (age 0-11 months) expand
- Occasional care
- Toddlers (age 1-3)
- Preschooler (age 4-5)
- Grade School (age 6-11)
- Meal Preparation
- Light Housekeeping
- Swimming Supervision
- Willing to run errands as needed
- Willing to drive children to events, school, appointments, or carpooling
- Finishing homework
- Checking answers
- Studying for a test
- Basic math