Looking for work as a babysitter.
- 15 years paid experience
- Babysitter in Cartersville, GA 30120
- Comfortable with pets
- Has a car
Hi! My name is Kaylee. I have been babysitting for about 15 years. I have been a consistent babysitter for many, many families. I babysit mostly for former school teachers. My name/number gets passed along all around town for babysitting jobs. I went to school for teaching and decided to go another route. Just because you LOVE children doesn’t mean that teaching is for you… the children are only 20% of the job and my heart needed more! I would love to get to know you and your family. ❤️ I am very flexible and easy to work/communicate with.
Trust & safety
We encourage parents to conduct their own screenings using the background check tools. See what each of the badges covered, or learn more about keeping your family safe by visiting the Trust & Safety Center.
Motor Vehicle Records
First aid certification
- Generally available mornings, afternoons, evenings and weekends
- Before and after school care availability
- Meal Preparation
- Swimming Supervision
- Potty Training
- Travel with Family
- Willing to run errands as needed
- Willing to drive children to events, school, appointments, or carpooling