Looking for work as a babysitter.
- 0 years paid experience
- Babysitter in Covington, GA 30016
- Comfortable with pets
- Has a car
Hello :) My name is Kari (Car-Ree) I am a college student looking for employment. When I was younger I would help my grandmother nanny/babysit during the day and have had a love for it every since. I have 1 year or experience. I’m in school to be a Dental Assistant so I am CPR certified. I can assist with housekeeping and errands if needed and cam comfortable with pets. I am patient and reliable, and hope you trust me to provide a safe environment for your babies.
Trust & safety
We encourage parents to conduct their own screenings using the background check tools. See what each of the badges covered, or learn more about keeping your family safe by visiting the Trust & Safety Center.
Motor Vehicle Records
First aid certification
Certification is self-reported and not verified. Verify directly with the sitter.
- Generally available mornings, afternoons and evenings
- Daytime care availability during summer months
- After school care availability
Willing to care for 3 children per sitting
$10-$15/hr for the first child, $1 for each additional child
Infants (age 0-11 months) expand
- Assist with setting a routine
- Toddlers (age 1-3)
- Preschooler (age 4-5)
- Grade School (age 6-11)
- Pre-teen/ Teenage age (12+)
- Light Housekeeping
- Potty Training
- Willing to run errands as needed
- Willing to drive children to events, school, appointments, or carpooling
- Finishing homework
- Checking answers
- Studying for a test