Looking for work as a babysitter.
- 25 years paid experience
- Age 46
- Babysitter in Mililani, HI 96789
- Comfortable with pets
- Has a car
Some other information that may be helpful: I have an Early Childhood degree and have been working with preschool and school aged children for over 23 years. I love to sing and read with children. I am born and raised in Hawaii and come from a big family. I love animals, I have a dog and cat at home. I love to dance hula, travel, and do paper crafts. I currently work full-time at Aliamanu Elementary School in a special- education classroom where I have been employed for over 17 years.
Trust & safety
We encourage parents to conduct their own screenings using the background check tools. See what each of the badges covered, or learn more about keeping your family safe by visiting the Trust & Safety Center.
Enhanced background check
Basic background check
Completed 01/26/2020. Contact the caregiver directly to see the report.
Motor vehicle records check
First aid certification
- Generally available mornings, afternoons, evenings, late nights and weekends
- Daytime care availability during summer months
- After school care availability
I have used Kristy twice now and both times she has donw an excelent job. My girls love her and I feel lucky that I found her.
Willing to care for 4+ children per sitting
Infants (age 0-11 months)
- Toddlers (age 1-3)
- Preschooler (age 4-5)
- Grade School (age 6-11)
- Pre-teen/ Teenage age (12+)
Special needs expand
- Cognitive Disabilities
- Physical Disabilities
- Asperger's Syndrome
- Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD)
- Autism Spectrum Disorder/Pervasive Developmental Disorder/Asperger Syndrome
- Delayed Speech
- Developmental Language Disorder
- Down Syndrome
Early Childhood Education
Graduated Honolulu Community College 1997
- Willing to drive children to events, school, appointments, or carpooling