Looking for work as a babysitter.
- 1 year paid experience
- Babysitter in Wahiawa, HI 96786
- Comfortable with pets
- Has a car
Hi, my name is Rayvin and I love working with children I have two younger siblings in their preteens now, I also love pets. I love doing arts and crafts and will do light housekeeping as well as cooking.I’m due in December with a baby girl as well.
Trust & safety
We encourage parents to conduct their own screenings using the background check tools. See what each of the badges covered, or learn more about keeping your family safe by visiting the Trust & Safety Center.
Motor Vehicle Records
First aid certification
- Generally available mornings, afternoons, evenings, late nights and weekends
- Daytime care availability during summer months
- Before and after school care availability
Rayvin was an awesome sitter for us. We have a child with special needs and she was not intimidated by that. Our kid was always excited to see her, and really liked her. She is very polite, and sometimes you get two for the price of one when she brings her awesome grandmother. Parents, she will work weekend nights to give you some time out alone. We will use her again on our next trip back in a few months. We rate her 10/10.
- Family Join to contact reference
- Meal Preparation
- Light Housekeeping
- Potty Training
- Travel with Family
- Willing to run errands as needed
- Willing to drive children to events, school, appointments, or carpooling
- Finishing homework
- Studying for a test
- Essay writing
- Social studies