Looking for work as a babysitter.
- 1 year paid experience
- Babysitter in Des Moines, IA 50320
- Certified Nursing Assistant
- Comfortable with pets
My name is Peyton. I am 21 years old and have babysat on and off since I was 12. I have experience with newborns up to 8/9 year olds, as I have 15+ nieces and nephews. I grew up with 2 mentally challenged siblings and some cousins who are nonverbal and on the autism spectrum. I’ve been a CNA for 5 year so am CPR certified and have completed mandatory reporting courses. I love animals, so don’t mind if you have any, have 2 dogs and a couple cats. Lastly I enjoy babysitting among other things (pet sitting, cleaning, etc.) for many reasons but the main reason is being around kids and making them happy and love life makes me happy.
Trust & safety
We encourage parents to conduct their own screenings using the background check tools. See what each of the badges covered, or learn more about keeping your family safe by visiting the Trust & Safety Center.
Motor Vehicle Records
First aid certification
Certification is self-reported and not verified. Verify directly with the sitter.
- Generally available mornings, afternoons, evenings, late nights and weekends
- Daytime care availability during summer months
- Before and after school care availability
- Meal Preparation
- Light Housekeeping
- Swimming Supervision
- Potty Training
- Travel with Family
- Willing to run errands as needed
- Willing to drive children to events, school, appointments, or carpooling
- Finishing homework
- Checking answers
- Studying for a test
- Basic math