Looking for work as a babysitter.
- 15 years paid experience
- Age 36
- Babysitter in Chicago, IL 60613
- Comfortable with pets
- Has a car
Hi! My name is Sarah and I am a patient, compassionate and responsible full-time elementary school teacher looking to pick up some babysitting hours over the summer. I am fluent in Spanish. I was a nanny for several families while attending DePaul University years ago. I have been teaching the northwest suburbs for over 10 years. I have taught grades 1-5 and have experience with all types of curriculum. My passion has always been making a difference in our community, which begins with molding the little minds of the future. I am not looking for a full-time position, but just few days a week until mid August (when I start school again). I don't mind including some tutoring and taking care of pets.
Trust & safety
We encourage parents to conduct their own screenings using the background check tools. See what each of the badges covered, or learn more about keeping your family safe by visiting the Trust & Safety Center.
Enhanced background check
Basic background check
Motor vehicle records check
First aid certification
- Generally available afternoons and evenings
- Daytime care availability during summer months
- Before and after school care availability
- Co-worker Join to contact reference
- Meal Preparation
- Willing to run errands as needed
- Willing to drive children to events, school, appointments, or carpooling