Looking for work as a babysitter.
- 4 years paid experience
- Babysitter in Dekalb, IL 60115
- Comfortable with pets
My name is Taylor Vitacco and I love kids and pets! I have two dogs of my own. And I have been babysitting different families all around the area for about 4-5 years now. Ranging from all different ages! The love I have for children is immense! I have my Associates Degree from Elgin Community College and I am pursuing my B.A from Northern Illinois University. I am such a family kind of girl! Being a sitter allows me to experience different things and build on to the type of person I want to become especially career wise. By babysitting and nannying, I will gain the experience to become a great custody evaluator!
Trust & safety
We encourage parents to conduct their own screenings using the background check tools. See what each of the badges covered, or learn more about keeping your family safe by visiting the Trust & Safety Center.
Expired on 05/17/2020
Motor Vehicle Records
First aid certification
- Generally available mornings, afternoons and weekends
- Daytime care availability during summer months
- Before and after school care availability
- Light Housekeeping
- Willing to run errands as needed
- Willing to drive children to events, school, appointments, or carpooling
- Finishing homework
- Checking answers
- Studying for a test
- Basic math
- Essay writing
- Social studies