Looking for work as a babysitter.
- 10 years paid experience
- Age 30
- Babysitter in Northbrook, IL 60062
- Speaks Other
- Comfortable with pets
- Has a car
I have been babysitting since I was a young teenager. I've worked for many families over the years. I've taken care of infants all the way to young teenagers. I'm comfortable taking care of multiple kids at once. I currently care for a 2 year old a few hours here and there.
Trust & safety
We encourage parents to conduct their own screenings using the background check tools. See what each of the badges covered, or learn more about keeping your family safe by visiting the Trust & Safety Center.
Enhanced background check
Expired. Last completed on 01/27/2015.
Basic background check
Expired. Last completed on 01/22/2015.
Motor vehicle records check
First aid certification
- Generally available mornings, afternoons, evenings, late nights and weekends
- Daytime care availability during summer months
- Before and after school care availability
We made a plan for Tabitha to start a job with us and on the first morning she texted she she was sick. I then asked her to let me know about the rest of the week's commitments. She never texted or called me back. We have yet to hear from her!
Willing to care for 4+ children per sitting
Infants (age 0-11 months)
- Toddlers (age 1-3)
- Preschooler (age 4-5)
- Grade School (age 6-11)
- Pre-teen/ Teenage age (12+)
Special needs expand
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD)
- Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Asperger's Syndrome
Attended Kendall College
- Meal Preparation
- Light Housekeeping
- Swimming Supervision
- Potty Training
- Travel with Family
- Willing to run errands as needed
- Willing to drive children to events, school, appointments, or carpooling
- Finishing homework
- Checking answers
- Studying for a test