Looking for work as a babysitter or nanny
- 11 years paid experience
- Babysitter in Carmel, IN 46032
- Comfortable with pets
- Has a car
I am seeking a part/time position as a nanny/babysitter. I have many years experience with children ages 3-16. I most recently worked as an after school nanny caring for three children. I love arts and crafts, creative play. Building legos, playing Barbie’s, and playing outdoors. I assist with homework and transport children to activities. I am very dependable and reliable. References available. I looking to provide after school care, or date night care.
Trust & safety
We encourage parents to conduct their own screenings using the background check tools. See what each of the badges covered, or learn more about keeping your family safe by visiting the Trust & Safety Center.
Completed 07/01/2022. Contact the caregiver directly to see the report.
Motor Vehicle Records
First aid certification
Certification is self-reported and not verified. Verify directly with the sitter.
- Generally available afternoons, evenings, late nights and weekends
- Daytime care availability during summer months
- After school care availability
Kathy is awesome! Very punctual & consistent.
Willing to care for 4+ children per sitting
$14-$18/hr for the first child, $1 for each additional child
- Toddlers (age 1-3)
- Preschooler (age 4-5)
- Grade School (age 6-11)
- Pre-teen/ Teenage age (12+)
Special needs expand
- Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD)
- Learning Disabilities
- Mental Illness
- Administering Medication
- Assistance With Transportation
Graduated Florida State University 1998
- Meal Preparation
- Light Housekeeping
- Swimming Supervision
- Travel with Family
- Willing to run errands as needed
- Willing to drive children to events, school, appointments, or carpooling
- Finishing homework
- Checking answers
- Studying for a test
- Basic math
- Elementary science