Looking for work as a babysitter.
- 0 years paid experience
- Age 46
- Babysitter in Evansville, IN 47711
- Comfortable with pets
- Has a car
I am a responsible, reliable, and trustworthy individual. I come from a good size family and I have often been around smaller children. I am kind and gentle hearted and love interacting with children of all ages. I have one son who I mostly raised on my own. . I would appreciate an opportunity to talk with you.
Trust & safety
We encourage parents to conduct their own screenings using the background check tools. See what each of the badges covered, or learn more about keeping your family safe by visiting the Trust & Safety Center.
Enhanced background check
Basic background check
Expired. Last completed on 07/25/2019.
Motor vehicle records check
First aid certification
- Generally available mornings, afternoons, evenings, late nights and weekends
- Daytime care availability during summer months
- After school care availability
Willing to care for 2 children per sitting
$11-$15/hr for the first child, $2 for each additional child
- Toddlers (age 1-3)
- Preschooler (age 4-5)
- Grade School (age 6-11)
- Pre-teen/ Teenage age (12+)
- Light Housekeeping
- Potty Training
- Willing to drive children to events, school, appointments, or carpooling
- Studying for a test
- Basic math
- Elementary science
- Earth science