Looking for work as a babysitter.
- 3 years paid experience
- Babysitter in Lawrence, KS 66049
- Comfortable with pets
- Has a car
I have 4 older sisters and they all have children under 3 so I am their on call babysitter. I am CPR certified. I love to bake and cook so if that is something you need me to do I’ll be 10% down. I finished high school early so I’m earning a culinary certificate now at a community college, but I plan on majoring in Marketing at that community college in the fall. I used to tutor elementary age kids so I could help with homework as well.
Trust & safety
We encourage parents to conduct their own screenings using the background check tools. See what each of the badges covered, or learn more about keeping your family safe by visiting the Trust & Safety Center.
Motor Vehicle Records
First aid certification
- Generally available mornings, afternoons, evenings and weekends
- Daytime care availability during summer months
- After school care availability
- Meal Preparation
- Light Housekeeping
- Swimming Supervision
- Potty Training
- Travel with Family
- Willing to run errands as needed
- Willing to drive children to events, school, appointments, or carpooling