Looking for work as a babysitter.
- 4 years paid experience
- Babysitter in Louisville, KY 40213
- Speaks English
- Comfortable with pets
- Has a car
Hello! My name is Kennedei. I will be a freshman in college this fall. I have babysat many times for many different families. Last summer I worked at a daycare everyday and seriously loved my job so much! I enjoy kids of all ages, but newborns definitely have a special place in my heart. I am looking to nanny/babysit part time while in college. I am BLS certified (CPR and AED).
Trust & safety
We encourage parents to conduct their own screenings using the background check tools. See what each of the badges covered, or learn more about keeping your family safe by visiting the Trust & Safety Center.
Completed 09/09/2021. Contact the caregiver directly to see the report.
Motor Vehicle Records
First aid certification
Certification is self-reported and not verified. Verify directly with the sitter.
- Generally available afternoons, evenings, late nights and weekends
- Daytime care availability during summer months
- After school care availability
- Meal Preparation
- Light Housekeeping
- Travel with Family
- Willing to run errands as needed
- Willing to drive children to events, school, appointments, or carpooling
- Finishing homework
- Checking answers
- Studying for a test
- Basic math