Looking for work as a babysitter.
- 7 years paid experience
- Babysitter in Bossier City, LA 71112
- Comfortable with pets
- Has a car
I’ve babysat since I was about 14, I have a 4 year old niece and and 4 month old nephew, who I babysit all the time. I love children and have a multitude of experience with different age groups. I have been a swimming instructor before where I taught ages from 6 months old to 13 years old. I have also babysat a child with Autism which was a truly a blessing, he was the sweetest kid and helped me understand how to be a better babysitter.
Trust & safety
We encourage parents to conduct their own screenings using the background check tools. See what each of the badges covered, or learn more about keeping your family safe by visiting the Trust & Safety Center.
Motor Vehicle Records
First aid certification
- Generally available mornings, afternoons, evenings, late nights and weekends
- After school care availability
Willing to care for 2 children per sitting
$13-$15/hr for the first child, $2 for each additional child
Infants (age 0-11 months)
- Toddlers (age 1-3)
- Preschooler (age 4-5)
- Grade School (age 6-11)
- Pre-teen/ Teenage age (12+)
Special needs expand
- Asperger's Syndrome
- Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD)
- Autism Spectrum Disorder/Pervasive Developmental Disorder/Asperger Syndrome