Looking for work as a babysitter.
- 1 year paid experience
- Age 25
- Babysitter in Gaithersburg, MD 20878
- Certified Nursing Assistant
- Speaks English and Spanish
- Comfortable with pets
- Has a car
My name is Kenia. I am a nursing student at the University of Maryland, Baltimore. I am CPR and CNA certified. Coming from a very large family, I have always been surrounded by many children. I absolutely love caring for children and my ongoing personally helps me to connect and engage with the imaginative, creative, and playful side that all children have.
Trust & safety
We encourage parents to conduct their own screenings using the background check tools. See what each of the badges covered, or learn more about keeping your family safe by visiting the Trust & Safety Center.
Enhanced background check
Basic background check
Motor vehicle records check
First aid certification
Certification is self-reported and not verified. Verify directly with the sitter.
- Generally available mornings, afternoons and evenings
- Daytime care availability during summer months
- After school care availability
Currently attending University of Maryland - Baltimore
- Meal Preparation
- Light Housekeeping
- Willing to run errands as needed
- Willing to drive children to events, school, appointments, or carpooling