Ana Carolina C.
Looking for work as a babysitter.
- 4 years paid experience
- Age 24
- Babysitter in Montgomery Village, MD 20886
Meet Ana Carolina
- Early Childhood Special Education Certification
- Speaks English and Portuguese
- Comfortable with pets
- Has a car
Hi! My name is Ana Carolina and I am a full-time nursing student finishing my bachelors degree. I have worked with children for several years (kids adventures) during school years, summer programs, and I am a certified CPR student. I have taken caregiver classes and I am in sigma alpha pi honors society. I am looking for a great job in order to pay for my school.
Trust & safety
We encourage parents to conduct their own screenings using our background check tools. To learn more about our committment to keep your family safe, visit the Trust & Safety center.
Enhanced background check not run.Enhanced background checkNot Run
Basic background check not run.Basic background checkNot Run
Motor vehicle records check not run.Motor vehicle records checkNot Run
First aid certificationFirst aid certification
CPR certificationCPR certification
- Generally available mornings, afternoons, evenings and late nights
- Daytime care availability during summer months
- Before and after school care availability
Willing to care for children per sitting
- Toddlers (age 1-3)
- Preschooler (age 4-5)
- Grade School (age 6-11)
- Pre-teen/ Teenage age (12+)
Currently attending Washington Adventist University
- Willing to run errands as needed
- Willing to drive children to events, school, appointments, or carpooling
- Finishing homework
- Checking answers
- Studying for a test
- Basic math
- Essay writing
Ana Carolina C.