Looking for work as a babysitter.
- 1 year paid experience
- Babysitter in Grand Rapids, MI 49546
- Comfortable with pets
I am a responsible babysitter with experience in caring for children ranging in ages from infants (0-11 months) to 9 years old, as well as any pets in the home. Although I only have one year of paid experience, I have been babysitting for nearly six years. I am a family of six and spent a lot of my time caring for my sibling's kids. For my previous work experience, I babysit four adopted kids. Two of which with special needs. I established a positive relationship with the children and provided fun and educational activities while maintaining a safe environment. I also have helped with other tasks, such as housekeeping chores and driving the kids to school. I am a trusted, patient, and positive sitter. With my volunteer and work experience, I can provide a fun and safe environment for your child/children.
Trust & safety
We encourage parents to conduct their own screenings using the background check tools. See what each of the badges covered, or learn more about keeping your family safe by visiting the Trust & Safety Center.
Motor Vehicle Records
First aid certification
- Generally available mornings and afternoons
- Daytime care availability during summer months
- Before and after school care availability
- Former Employer Join to contact reference
- Meal Preparation
- Light Housekeeping
- Swimming Supervision
- Potty Training
- Willing to run errands as needed
- Willing to drive children to events, school, appointments, or carpooling