Looking for work as a babysitter.
- 2 years paid experience
- Age 19
- Babysitter in Holland, MI 49424
- Comfortable with pets
- Has a car
Hello, My names Sydney, I have experience sitting a family with 3 children ages 2 to 5. Im lifeguard certified by redcross and am cpr trained. I love spending time with kids and learning from them as much as they can learn from me. Im currently attending classes at grcc studying psychology and child development. I recently adopted a new puppy and am very good with taking care of animals and using positive reinforcement to break any bad habits. Im more than comfortable with housework and don't mind organizing as needed. I have my drivers license along with my own car. I look foreward to caring for others, thank you for your consideration, I hope we'll be in touch!
Trust & safety
We encourage parents to conduct their own screenings using the background check tools. See what each of the badges covered, or learn more about keeping your family safe by visiting the Trust & Safety Center.
Enhanced background check
Basic background check
Motor vehicle records check
First aid certification
- Generally available afternoons, evenings, late nights and weekends
- Daytime care availability during summer months
- After school care availability
- Light Housekeeping
- Swimming Supervision
- Willing to run errands as needed
- Willing to drive children to events, school, appointments, or carpooling