Looking for work as a babysitter.
- 6 years paid experience
- Age 19
- Babysitter in Niles, MI 49120
- Comfortable with pets
- Has a car
Hi, I'm Ava. I am a current Sophomore Nursing student at the University of Michigan. I have 5+ years of experience babysitting and I enjoy being around kids of all ages! I have been actively involved with my church daycare at home and I am CPR certified through American Heart Association.
Trust & safety
We encourage parents to conduct their own screenings using the background check tools. See what each of the badges covered, or learn more about keeping your family safe by visiting the Trust & Safety Center.
Enhanced background check
Basic background check
Expired. Last completed on 08/30/2019.
Motor vehicle records check
First aid certification
- Generally available mornings, afternoons, evenings, late nights and weekends
- Daytime care availability during summer months
- After school care availability
Ava was exactly what we needed. Our girls loved her.
Willing to care for 4+ children per sitting
$10-$20/hr for the first child, $2 for each additional child
Special needs expand
- Physical Disabilities
- Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD)
- Visual Impairment
- Administering Medication
- Meal Preparation
- Light Housekeeping
- Swimming Supervision
- Willing to run errands as needed
- Willing to drive children to events, school, appointments, or carpooling
- Checking answers
- Studying for a test
- Basic math
- Elementary science
- Earth science
- Social studies