Looking for work as a babysitter.
- 3 years paid experience
- Babysitter in Novi, MI 48375
- Speaks English
- Comfortable with pets
- Has a car
I’ve been babysitting for three years now, and also have experience in tutoring 1st-7th graders. I’m a Sunday school teacher for the 2nd and 3rd grade at my church. I also have three little siblings (ages 5, 5, and 11) that I stay home with and babysit often. I’m currently 19 years old and a sophomore at Oakland community college. I live in Novi, I work as a waitress right now but I love to spend time with children in my free time.
Trust & safety
We encourage parents to conduct their own screenings using the background check tools. See what each of the badges covered, or learn more about keeping your family safe by visiting the Trust & Safety Center.
Enhanced background check
Basic background check
Motor vehicle records check
First aid certification
- Generally available evenings, late nights and weekends
- Daytime care availability during summer months
- Before and after school care availability
Willing to care for 3 children per sitting
$11-$15/hr for the first child, $2 for each additional child
Currently attending Schoolcraft College
- Meal Preparation
- Light Housekeeping
- Willing to run errands as needed
- Willing to drive children to events, school, appointments, or carpooling