Looking for work as a babysitter.
- 4 years paid experience
- Babysitter in Purvis, MS 39475
- Comfortable with pets
- Has a car
• Housewife – June 2016-Present • Substitute Teacher – October 2015 – May 2016 Lumberton Elementary School • Assistant Teacher in Special Education Department – January 2016 – March 2016 Lumberton Elementary School in Lumberton, MS • Reading Tutor - August 2014 – May 2015- Temple Baptist Academy in Powell, TN Job Title - Phonetic Reading Literary Instructor Description - Taught phonics, writing, and reading Responsibilities - Taught phonics, writing, and reading Child behavior/disabilities - Child was very well behaved, but he was behind a grade level in reading. He picked up with the tutoring rather quickly, worked hard, and was brought up by two grade levels. • Reading Tutor - August 2014 – May 2015- Temple Baptist Academy in Powell, TN Job Title - Phonetic Reading Literary Instructor Description - Taught phonics, writing, and reading Responsibilities - Taught phonics, writing, and reading Child behavior/disabilities - Child had many disabilities. Read more He has ADHD, Dyslexia, Dysgraphia, Speech Impediment, Hearing Disability, and slight Autism. He was a very sweet child but extremely hyper. He really struggled with reading, writing, and listening due to his disabilities. When I first got him, he was unable to read or spell. At the end of the level, he tested the same in spelling, but he was able to read six words. Even though the testing was the same, there was great improvement in the tutoring sessions and he did better in the classroom as well (according to the teacher.) • TESOL Teacher - June 2015 Job Title - TESOL Teacher Description -Taught English as a Second Language Responsibilities - Taught phonics, writing, and reading Students behavior/disabilities – The students that I had were great. They were at a higher beginning level. They struggled with certain letters in the alphabet, numbers such as 13, 30, 14, 40, 15, 50, 16, and 60. They also struggled with memorizing their address, phone number, and how to tell time. They did much better by the time the class ended for them.
Trust & safety
We encourage parents to conduct their own screenings using the background check tools. See what each of the badges covered, or learn more about keeping your family safe by visiting the Trust & Safety Center.
Enhanced background check
Basic background check
Motor vehicle records check
First aid certification
- Generally available afternoons, evenings and late nights
- Daytime care availability during summer months
- After school care availability
- Light Housekeeping
- Finishing homework
- Checking answers
- Studying for a test
- Basic math