Looking for work as a babysitter.
- 3 years paid experience
- Age 18
- Babysitter in Forest City, NC 28043
- Early Childhood Special Education Certification
- Comfortable with pets
- Has a car
I am 18 years old and an early graduate, I have taken ECE (early childhood education) I work in a daycare , and I am CPR certified. I loved working with children ever since I was much younger. I have two younger sisters that I would babysit when my parents needed me to.
Trust & safety
We encourage parents to conduct their own screenings using the background check tools. See what each of the badges covered, or learn more about keeping your family safe by visiting the Trust & Safety Center.
Enhanced background check
Basic background check
Motor vehicle records check
First aid certification
Certification is self-reported and not verified. Verify directly with the sitter.
- Generally available afternoons, evenings, late nights and weekends
- Before and after school care availability
Willing to care for 3 children per sitting
$10-$20/hr for the first child, $5 for each additional child
Infants (age 0-11 months)
- Toddlers (age 1-3)
- Preschooler (age 4-5)
- Grade School (age 6-11)
- Light Housekeeping
- Travel with Family
- Willing to run errands as needed
- Willing to drive children to events, school, appointments, or carpooling