Looking for work as a babysitter.
- 2 years paid experience
- Babysitter in Spring Hope, NC 27882
- Comfortable with pets
Hi, my name is Kayla High and I'm currently a sophomore at UNCP. My major is Elementary Education, I aspire to be a 2nd grade math teacher. I've been working with kids since I was 12 years old. I started by watching younger family members, then began to babysit for couples in my neighborhood. Over the past two years, I've been working in retail. However, it's almost time for me to graduate, so I'm starting to look for more child care related jobs. I have more experience with children school age & up, but I love kids of all ages. I'm very creative, energetic, and friendly. I love doing arts & crafts, playing board games, and making people laugh.
Trust & safety
We encourage parents to conduct their own screenings using the background check tools. See what each of the badges covered, or learn more about keeping your family safe by visiting the Trust & Safety Center.
Motor Vehicle Records
First aid certification
- Generally available mornings, afternoons, evenings, late nights and weekends
- Daytime care availability during summer months
- Before and after school care availability
- Light Housekeeping
- Willing to run errands as needed
- Willing to drive children to events, school, appointments, or carpooling
- Finishing homework
- Basic math