Looking for work as a babysitter.
- 6 years paid experience
- Babysitter in Cape May Court House, NJ 08210
- Comfortable with pets
- Has a car
Hi! My name is Kaylee Clayburn. I am currently a junior at Rutgers University majoring in Psychology and minoring in Public Health. I am on the dance team and plan to attend graduate school for to become an occupational therapist. I would love to help you care for your children when needed! I am reliable, dependable, and love children. Please feel free to contact me!
Trust & safety
We encourage parents to conduct their own screenings using the background check tools. See what each of the badges covered, or learn more about keeping your family safe by visiting the Trust & Safety Center.
Enhanced background check
Basic background check
Motor vehicle records check
First aid certification
Certification is self-reported and not verified. Verify directly with the sitter.
- Generally available afternoons, evenings and weekends
- After school care availability
Willing to care for 3 children per sitting
- Toddlers (age 1-3)
- Preschooler (age 4-5)
- Grade School (age 6-11)
- Pre-teen/ Teenage age (12+)
Special needs expand
- Physical Disabilities
- Medical/Special Healthcare Needs
- Autism Spectrum Disorder/Pervasive Developmental Disorder/Asperger Syndrome
Currently attending Rutgers, The State University of New Jersey - New Brunswick/Piscataway
- Family Join to contact reference
- Meal Preparation
- Light Housekeeping
- Swimming Supervision
- Willing to run errands as needed
- Checking answers
- Studying for a test