Looking for work as a babysitter.
- 4 years paid experience
- Babysitter in Trenton, NJ 08611
- Comfortable with pets
- Has a car
My name is Jessica, and I am an 18 year old college student. I love children, and think each child is so very unique. When I was younger, I took a Red Cross babysitting course, which I very much enjoyed. In the past, I was a babysitter for many different families and I’m excited to babysit again while back from college. I love caring for children because every babysitting job is a new experience!
Trust & safety
We encourage parents to conduct their own screenings using the background check tools. See what each of the badges covered, or learn more about keeping your family safe by visiting the Trust & Safety Center.
Motor Vehicle Records
First aid certification
- Generally available mornings, afternoons, evenings, late nights and weekends
- Daytime care availability during summer months
- Before and after school care availability
Jessica is a lifesaver for our family! She's great with the kids, attentive to details and reliable and responsible. We're so grateful we found her!
Jessica is fabulous with my 6 yr old. He is usually very shy and took to her after just a few moments of interactions. She has patience and kindness.
Willing to care for 4+ children per sitting
Infants (age 0-11 months) expand
- Assist with setting a routine
- Mother's helper
- Occasional care
- Toddlers (age 1-3)
- Preschooler (age 4-5)
- Grade School (age 6-11)
- Pre-teen/ Teenage age (12+)
Psychology and WGS
Currently attending The College of New Jersey
- Former Employer Join to contact reference
- Meal Preparation
- Light Housekeeping
- Swimming Supervision
- Willing to run errands as needed
- Willing to drive children to events, school, appointments, or carpooling
- Finishing homework
- Checking answers
- Studying for a test
- Basic math