Looking for work as a babysitter.
- 8 years paid experience
- Age 50
- Babysitter in Bronx, NY 10463
- Speaks English and Spanish
- Comfortable with pets
- Has a car
Hello. I am a Dominican mother of 3 young adults. 49 years old. Can speak both English and Spanish. I have 7 years (going on to 8) of babysitting experience. CPR certified. Very punctual, enthusiastic, caring, loving, trustworthy, love for children and very flexible with scheduling. Available 7 days a week, morning to evenings. (Later if needed).
Trust & safety
We encourage parents to conduct their own screenings using the background check tools. See what each of the badges covered, or learn more about keeping your family safe by visiting the Trust & Safety Center.
Enhanced background check
Basic background check
Motor vehicle records check
First aid certification
Certification is self-reported and not verified. Verify directly with the sitter.
- Generally available mornings, afternoons, evenings, late nights and weekends
- Daytime care availability during summer months
- Before and after school care availability
Willing to care for 3 children per sitting
Infants (age 0-11 months) expand
- Toddlers (age 1-3)
- Preschooler (age 4-5)
Attended CUNY Bronx Community College
- Meal Preparation
- Light Housekeeping
- Swimming Supervision
- Potty Training
- Willing to drive children to events, school, appointments, or carpooling
- Finishing homework
- Basic math