Looking for work as a babysitter.
- 5 years paid experience
- Babysitter in New York, NY 10016
- 14 miles, will travel 3 mi
- Early Childhood Special Education Certification
- Special Education Certification
- Comfortable with pets
- Has a car
Hello! My name is Amy. I am currently a Kindergarten teacher in a NYC public school! I am a certified general education and special education teacher and have been working in the NYC public school system since 2013. In addition to teaching, I have over 10 years of experience babysitting and tutoring. I am creative, caring and love working with children. These qualities will make me a great sitter for your family! I look forward to hearing from you soon!
Trust & safety
We encourage parents to conduct their own screenings using the background check tools. See what each of the badges covered, or learn more about keeping your family safe by visiting the Trust & Safety Center.
Enhanced background check
Basic background check
Expired on 07/19/2018.
Motor vehicle records check
First aid certification
- Generally available afternoons, evenings and weekends
- Daytime care availability during summer months
- After school care availability
Amy is a wonderful babysitter. She's reliable, trustworthy and a kind & compassionate caregiver. She's also a teacher so is very good choice for school age kids.
Willing to care for 4+ children per sitting
Infants (age 0-11 months)
- Toddlers (age 1-3)
- Preschooler (age 4-5)
- Grade School (age 6-11)
- Pre-teen/ Teenage age (12+)
Special needs expand
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD)
- Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Asperger's Syndrome
- Down Syndrome
CUNY Queens College
- Meal Preparation
- Light Housekeeping