Looking for work as a babysitter.
- 7 years paid experience
- Age 24
- Babysitter in Newburgh, NY 12550
- Comfortable with pets
- Has a car
I started babysitting at a very young age , i learned that its not so easy being a babysitter and there are alot of needs to be taken care of , over the years ive grown to love children for their attitudes and different personalities , ive worked at a bus company where montioring and safety was key so certifications that ive acquired are for safety ,i have a cpr certification and i love children in general.
Trust & safety
We encourage parents to conduct their own screenings using the background check tools. See what each of the badges covered, or learn more about keeping your family safe by visiting the Trust & Safety Center.
Enhanced background check
Basic background check
Expired. Last completed on 10/09/2018.
Motor vehicle records check
First aid certification
Certification is self-reported and not verified. Verify directly with the sitter.
- Generally available mornings, afternoons, evenings, late nights and weekends
- Daytime care availability during summer months
- After school care availability
Willing to care for 3 children per sitting
$11-$16/hr for the first child, $2 for each additional child
Infants (age 0-11 months) expand
- Toddlers (age 1-3)
- Preschooler (age 4-5)
- Grade School (age 6-11)
- Pre-teen/ Teenage age (12+)
Special needs expand
- Cognitive Disabilities
- Injection Assistance
- Specific Meal Preparation (foods to avoid, etc.)
- Meal Preparation
- Swimming Supervision
- Willing to run errands as needed
- Willing to drive children to events, school, appointments, or carpooling
- Finishing homework
- Checking answers
- Studying for a test
- Basic math
- Earth science
- Essay writing
- Social studies