Looking for work as a babysitter.
- 4 years paid experience
- Babysitter in Portland, OR 97229
- 15 miles, will travel 50 mi
- Speaks English, French, and Sign Language
- Comfortable with pets
- Has a car
Hi! I am a fun, reliable, Disney enthusiast who love kids and wants to become a teacher some day. I have been working with kids for many years in both professional daycares and personal homes. I have experience working with multiple kids of all ages, as well as special needs children. I am CPR certified and am willing to do anything else you might need such as housework and running errands. This job will not only give me more experience with kids but will also allow me to save money for school. I can't wait to meet you and your family!
Trust & safety
We encourage parents to conduct their own screenings using the background check tools. See what each of the badges covered, or learn more about keeping your family safe by visiting the Trust & Safety Center.
Motor Vehicle Records
First aid certification
Certification is self-reported and not verified. Verify directly with the sitter.
- Generally available mornings, afternoons, evenings and weekends
- Daytime care availability during summer months
- After school care availability
Graduated Boise Bible College
- Meal Preparation
- Light Housekeeping
- Swimming Supervision
- Potty Training
- Travel with Family
- Willing to run errands as needed
- Willing to drive children to events, school, appointments, or carpooling
- Finishing homework
- Checking answers
- Studying for a test
- Basic math
- Social studies