Looking for work as a babysitter.
- 1 year paid experience
- Babysitter in Hazleton, PA 18201
- Comfortable with pets
- Has a car
I have been babysitting baby cousins/nieces/nephews and friend's kids and I also worked at a daycare. I love taking care and playing with kids. I am a college student at Luzerne County Community College majoring in Hospitality Management. I can also cook and clean. Looking forward to work with you and your family!
Trust & safety
We encourage parents to conduct their own screenings using the background check tools. See what each of the badges covered, or learn more about keeping your family safe by visiting the Trust & Safety Center.
Motor Vehicle Records
First aid certification
Certification is self-reported and not verified. Verify directly with the sitter.
- Generally available mornings, afternoons, evenings, late nights and weekends
- Daytime care availability during summer months
- Before and after school care availability
Willing to care for 2 children per sitting
$9-$15/hr for the first child, $1 for each additional child
Infants (age 0-11 months) expand
- Assist with setting a routine
- Overnight care
- Mother's helper
- Occasional care
- Toddlers (age 1-3)
- Preschooler (age 4-5)
- Meal Preparation
- Light Housekeeping
- Swimming Supervision
- Willing to run errands as needed
- Willing to drive children to events, school, appointments, or carpooling
- Checking answers
- Basic math
- Elementary science