Looking for work as a babysitter.
- 15 years paid experience
- Babysitter in Orangeburg, SC 29115
- Comfortable with pets
- Has a car
Every child is unique in his or her own way. What works for one child may not work for another child. This is why it is important to get to know who our children are as individuals. I believe it is truly a blessing to be a part of any child's life. Our children are our future!!!
Trust & safety
We encourage parents to conduct their own screenings using the background check tools. See what each of the badges covered, or learn more about keeping your family safe by visiting the Trust & Safety Center.
Motor Vehicle Records
First aid certification
- Generally available mornings, afternoons, evenings and weekends
- Daytime care availability during summer months
- Before school care availability
- Meal Preparation
- Light Housekeeping
- Willing to run errands as needed
- Willing to drive children to events, school, appointments, or carpooling
- Finishing homework
- Checking answers
- Basic math
- Elementary science
- Earth science
- Essay writing