Looking for work as a babysitter or nanny
- 3 years paid experience
- Babysitter in Arlington, TX 76012
- 3 miles, will travel 1 mi
- Comfortable with pets
My name is Julie! I am currently a college student, studying Computer Science and Art at Yale University. This summer, I decided to come back home to Texas, and I'm located in Arlington! I've been babysitting since I was 15 for my neighbor's kids and my baby cousins! I love taking care of kids because I find that we learn a lot from each other, and I love the spontaniety and adventures young kids bring to baby sitting! If it's nice out, I like to take the kids outside, but if not, I whip out my origami skills :) In my free time, I love hiking, reading, tennis, painting and playing the piano!
Trust & safety
We encourage parents to conduct their own screenings using the background check tools. See what each of the badges covered, or learn more about keeping your family safe by visiting the Trust & Safety Center.
Motor Vehicle Records
First aid certification
Certification is self-reported and not verified. Verify directly with the sitter.
- Willing to consider working as a live in care provider
- Willing to consider either a part time or full time position
- Seeking Summer Position, Short-term (1 to 3 months) employment
- Start date is flexible
- My availability is valid through 8/22/20
Willing to care for 1 child per sitting
- Toddlers (age 1-3)
- Preschooler (age 4-5)
- Grade School (age 6-11)
- Pre-teen/ Teenage age (12+)
Computer Science and Art
Yale University 2021
- Client Join to contact reference