Looking for work as a babysitter.
- 0 years paid experience
- Age 45
- Babysitter in Cleburne, TX 76033
- Comfortable with pets
- Has a car
I'm a mom of three kids, my oldest is in college. My oldest daughter is currently in the Navy, so my youngest is the only one living at home. I've taken care of my mother-in-law, helping her take her meds, showers, & taking her to doctor appointments. I've taken care of my father in law too when he was battling cancer. Used to work for an investment firm, so I had an extensive background check. I've been in your shoes and totally understand that it's important to find the right babysitter. I'm here to help.
Trust & safety
We encourage parents to conduct their own screenings using the background check tools. See what each of the badges covered, or learn more about keeping your family safe by visiting the Trust & Safety Center.
Enhanced background check
Basic background check
Motor vehicle records check
First aid certification
- Generally available mornings, afternoons, evenings, late nights and weekends
- Before and after school care availability
Willing to care for 1 child per sitting
- Toddlers (age 1-3)
- Preschooler (age 4-5)
- Grade School (age 6-11)
- Pre-teen/ Teenage age (12+)
- Light Housekeeping
- Willing to run errands as needed
- Willing to drive children to events, school, appointments, or carpooling