Looking for work as a babysitter.
- 3 years paid experience
- Age 20
- Babysitter in Dallas, TX 75217
- Speaks English and Spanish
- Has a car
I been babysitting since i can remember i would always help my mom babysit, whenever i was younger i would volunteer to babysit at our church. I actually became a babysitter for a family in my high school years. Last year i used to work for a day care but now i am a certified Teacher assistant. Now i work as a teacher assistant for an elementary school at DISD.
Trust & safety
We encourage parents to conduct their own screenings using the background check tools. See what each of the badges covered, or learn more about keeping your family safe by visiting the Trust & Safety Center.
Enhanced background check
Basic background check
Motor vehicle records check
First aid certification
Certification is self-reported and not verified. Verify directly with the sitter.
- Generally available mornings, afternoons, evenings and late nights
- Daytime care availability during summer months
Willing to care for 2 children per sitting
Infants (age 0-11 months) expand
- Assist with setting a routine
- Toddlers (age 1-3)
- Preschooler (age 4-5)
- Meal Preparation
- Travel with Family
- Willing to run errands as needed
- Willing to drive children to events, school, appointments, or carpooling
- Finishing homework
- Checking answers
- Studying for a test
- Basic math
- Elementary science
- Earth science
- Essay writing
- Social studies