Looking for work as a babysitter.
- 1 year paid experience
- Babysitter in Houston, TX 77034
- Comfortable with pets
- Has a car
I have always loved kids growing up, I am actually going to school for teaching & I’ve worked at a daycare before by the name Kool Kids Days Care. I’ve always enjoyed taking care of my nieces and cousins that are younger children. My patience is like no other which is why I think I work so well with children. I am also CPR/AED certified.
Trust & safety
We encourage parents to conduct their own screenings using the background check tools. See what each of the badges covered, or learn more about keeping your family safe by visiting the Trust & Safety Center.
Enhanced background check
Basic background check
Motor vehicle records check
First aid certification
Certification is self-reported and not verified. Verify directly with the sitter.
- Generally available mornings, afternoons, evenings, late nights and weekends
- Daytime care availability during summer months
- Before and after school care availability
Willing to care for 4+ children per sitting
$10-$15/hr for the first child, $0 for each additional child
Infants (age 0-11 months)
- Toddlers (age 1-3)
- Preschooler (age 4-5)
- Grade School (age 6-11)
- Former Employer Join to contact reference
- Light Housekeeping
- Willing to run errands as needed
- Willing to drive children to events, school, appointments, or carpooling
- Finishing homework
- Checking answers
- Studying for a test
- Elementary science
- Earth science
- Essay writing
- Social studies