Looking for work as a babysitter.
- 4 years paid experience
- Babysitter in Port Arthur, TX 77642
- Has a car
I’m Tierra! A fun, friendly, and energetic person who loves the kids! I’ve interned 2 summers specifically with kids and served as a site coordinator. I come from a family of educators so I’ve been in and around classroom settings all of my life. I also do mentoring as well. I’ve babysat and house sat going on 3+ years now. I am a college student so my schedule does vary but I’m flexible when it comes to my time!
Trust & safety
We encourage parents to conduct their own screenings using the background check tools. See what each of the badges covered, or learn more about keeping your family safe by visiting the Trust & Safety Center.
Enhanced background check
Basic background check
Motor vehicle records check
First aid certification
Certification is self-reported and not verified. Verify directly with the sitter.
- Generally available afternoons, evenings, late nights and weekends
- Daytime care availability during summer months
- Before and after school care availability
Graduated University of North Texas
- Meal Preparation
- Light Housekeeping
- Potty Training
- Travel with Family
- Willing to run errands as needed
- Willing to drive children to events, school, appointments, or carpooling
- Finishing homework
- Checking answers
- Studying for a test
- Elementary science
- Earth science
- Essay writing
- Social studies