Looking for work as a babysitter.
- 2 years paid experience
- Babysitter in The Colony, TX 75056
- Speaks English and Korean
- Comfortable with pets
- Has a car
Hello, my name is Leana Kim. I genuinely enjoy spending time with kids, making them laugh gives me joy. On sundays I volunteer with the youth and preschool children at my church, so I’ve had experience taking care of children. I am basic life support certified (cpr and aed), as of 12/7/2018. I have one dog so pets are not a problem for me, altough I am allergic to certain types of cats. I am open to extra chores needed around the house, and will follow any instructions given to me to the tee. Thank you for taking the time to learn a little about me.
Trust & safety
We encourage parents to conduct their own screenings using the background check tools. See what each of the badges covered, or learn more about keeping your family safe by visiting the Trust & Safety Center.
Enhanced background check
Basic background check
Motor vehicle records check
First aid certification
Certification is self-reported and not verified. Verify directly with the sitter.
- Generally available mornings, afternoons and late nights
- Daytime care availability during summer months
- Before school care availability
Willing to care for 4+ children per sitting
- Preschooler (age 4-5)
- Grade School (age 6-11)
- Pre-teen/ Teenage age (12+)
- Light Housekeeping
- Swimming Supervision
- Willing to run errands as needed
- Willing to drive children to events, school, appointments, or carpooling
- Finishing homework
- Checking answers
- Studying for a test
- Basic math
- Elementary science
- Earth science