Looking for work as a babysitter.
- 3 years paid experience
- Babysitter in Tyler, TX 75701
- Speaks English and Spanish
- Comfortable with pets
- Has a car
My name is Jennifer and I am currently attending the University of Texas at Tyler, majoring in Art. I love anything that envolves children, creativity, music and improving skills. I love being a friend and looked up to by children. I believe that children should dream big and live with a creative mind, my goal is to be someone who will give children a reason to strive for success and believe in themselves to achieve anything and to never give up.
Trust & safety
We encourage parents to conduct their own screenings using the background check tools. See what each of the badges covered, or learn more about keeping your family safe by visiting the Trust & Safety Center.
Enhanced background check
Basic background check
Motor vehicle records check
First aid certification
- Generally available afternoons, evenings, late nights and weekends
- Daytime care availability during summer months
- After school care availability
- Meal Preparation
- Light Housekeeping
- Travel with Family
- Willing to run errands as needed
- Willing to drive children to events, school, appointments, or carpooling