Looking for work as a babysitter.
- 5 years paid experience
- Babysitter in Glen Allen, VA 23060
- Speaks Arabic and English
- Comfortable with pets
- Has a car
My name’s Amna and I’m a VCU student residing in Richmond. I major in Elementary Education so working with children is quite literally my life! I have been babysitting for over 5 years in my own time, but I am new to this app hoping to find more opportunities since I have a lot of time on my hands. I’ve also tutored and was previously an assistant teacher for 1st grade. I have worked with all different kinds of backgrounds and families, and my goal is to make everyone involved comfortable and safe. I’ve worked with ages from 6 months-10 years, mainly 5/6 years old, but I love kids of all ages. Depending on age and preference- I enjoy doing crafts, being outdoors, and helping out with anything the kids might need such as homework. In my own time, I love hiking, cooking, and reading.
Trust & safety
We encourage parents to conduct their own screenings using the background check tools. See what each of the badges covered, or learn more about keeping your family safe by visiting the Trust & Safety Center.
Motor Vehicle Records
First aid certification
Certification is self-reported and not verified. Verify directly with the sitter.
- Generally available mornings, afternoons, evenings and weekends
- Daytime care availability during summer months
- Before and after school care availability
Graduated Virginia Commonwealth University
- Willing to run errands as needed
- Willing to drive children to events, school, appointments, or carpooling