Looking for work as a babysitter.
- 1 year paid experience
- Babysitter in Kelso, WA 98626
- Comfortable with pets
- Has a car
I’m Ashley. I’ve been a babysitter for close to two years- all of which I’ve primarily worked for the same family. Before I started taking care of kids I had been pet-sitting for a few years as well, so I’m happy to take care of any fur kids as well! I think it’s important for kids to be active rather than sitting in front of screens, whether it be outside exploring or inside playing with toys/other learning activities. I also do my best to provide healthy meals and snacks. I have done an online CPR course from the Red Cross site, as well as all required training from the DCYF website!
Trust & safety
We encourage parents to conduct their own screenings using the background check tools. See what each of the badges covered, or learn more about keeping your family safe by visiting the Trust & Safety Center.
Motor Vehicle Records
First aid certification
Certification is self-reported and not verified. Verify directly with the sitter.
- Generally available afternoons, evenings and late nights
- Daytime care availability during summer months
- After school care availability
- Meal Preparation
- Light Housekeeping
- Willing to run errands as needed
- Willing to drive children to events, school, appointments, or carpooling