Looking for work as a babysitter.
- 0 years paid experience
- Babysitter in Kingston, WA 98346
- Comfortable with pets
- Has a car
I’m a UW College of Education student working towards my Bachelors in Early Childhood and Family Studies. I’m energetic and silly and the biggest fan of kids! I have a year’s experience of volunteering at Boys and Girls and I’m looking to develop my experience with paid jobs. I have 2 cats, 1 dog, and 6 chickens. My favorite food is Tom Yum soup and my favorite hobby is dancing!
Trust & safety
We encourage parents to conduct their own screenings using the background check tools. See what each of the badges covered, or learn more about keeping your family safe by visiting the Trust & Safety Center.
Completed 09/13/2021. Contact the caregiver directly to see the report.
Expired on 09/30/2021
Motor Vehicle Records
Completed 09/12/2021. Contact the caregiver directly to see the report.
First aid certification
- Generally available mornings, afternoons, evenings, late nights and weekends
- Daytime care availability during summer months
- After school care availability
- Meal Preparation
- Light Housekeeping
- Swimming Supervision
- Willing to run errands as needed
- Willing to drive children to events, school, appointments, or carpooling
- Finishing homework
- Checking answers
- Studying for a test
- Basic math
- Social studies