Looking for work as a babysitter.
- 2 years paid experience
- Babysitter in Woodinville, WA 98072
- 16 miles, will travel 15 mi
- Comfortable with pets
I’m currently an Aupair, originally from South Africa. I’m looking for something to do on my down time to make extra money. I’m currently babysitting two boys (6) and (3) and trying add more hours. I have been with the current family for the past two years. I have a bachelors degree in Social Work from South Africa. I’ve taken an Art class since I enjoy doing art with my host kids and love it. I’m an outdoor person and I enjoy spending time with kids outside be it playing or taking a walk. I’m not a good baker but kids I look after likes my baking, I enjoying cooking and basically trying new stuff. I like reading books when I’m off from work, hiking, or going to a park with a couple of friends.
Trust & safety
We encourage parents to conduct their own screenings using the background check tools. See what each of the badges covered, or learn more about keeping your family safe by visiting the Trust & Safety Center.
Motor Vehicle Records
First aid certification
- Generally available mornings, afternoons, evenings and weekends
- Daytime care availability during summer months
- Before and after school care availability
- Meal Preparation
- Willing to drive children to events, school, appointments, or carpooling
- Finishing homework
- Checking answers
- Studying for a test
- Basic math