Looking for our Mary Poppins!
Posted by Li Chia B. on 9/27/2023
Hi! We're seeking an experienced nanny for our two children (preschool & grade school).
They’re spunky, spirited, with lots to say! They need someone kind yet firm, able to confidently care for two energetic kids and oversee after-school schedule with structure & organization. Must have proven track record of strong time management and independent ability to oversee schedules. These are required skills.
• Daily: School pickup, homework help
• Daily: Kids’ laundry, bathtime, family's meal prep
• Daily: Teach good habits, oversee kids in keeping play areas tidy
• Weekly: Drive to after-school activities
• Occasional: Pick up groceries
• Patient, kind, trustworthy
• Good communicator & good listener
• Punctual, clean, organized, proactive & strong with time management
• Clean driving record, has own car
If interested, pls share your hourly rate. Offer rate depends on experience & duties. Thanks!
- Toddler experience
- Preschool-age experience
- School-age experience
- Multiples experience
- Sitter has own car
- Driving the Kids
- Help with homework
- Prepare Snacks/Meals
- Light laundry
- Running errands
- Sick care