Sittercity home

Babysitting Jobs Near 77010

283 Babysitting Jobs Found

  • $15–18/hr
  • Missouri City, TX • 19 miles away

Nanny needed for baby girl

  • 1 child
  • Babysitting
  • M
  • T
  • W
  • T
  • F

Weekly

9:00am - 5:00pm (flexible)

My wife and I are looking for a nanny. Currently our daughter is on a loose schedule during the day and only a tighter schedule for bedtime , we just need assistance during the day while we both work.
  • $15–18/hr
  • Houston, TX • 18 miles away

Part-time sitter for two toddler

  • 2 children
  • Babysitting
  • M
  • T
  • W
  • T
  • F

Weekly

4:30pm - 7:30pm

I just need someone to pick them up from daycare and bring them home and watch them until I get home. When they come home we take off the clothes from outside and they each get a bottle of milk and then its shower time and then they eat dinner.
  • $15–30/hr
  • Houston, TX • 6 miles away

Occasional sitter for my bubbly daughter

  • 1 child
  • Babysitting

Occasional

On an as-needed basis

I am a single mother, new to Houston. I am looking for an occasional sitter for my daughter when I go out on dates or casual trips to the spa. My daughter is sweet, bubbly, friendly child that will keep you entertained the entire time.
  • $13–16/hr
  • Rosharon, TX • 24 miles away

Occasional sitter when needed :)

  • 1 child
  • Babysitting

Occasional

On an as-needed basis

Single mother of 1. He is 6 year old. Sweet boy. We need a loyal sitter for him. Not very often, just needed incase I need to run errands, study, or any trips for work. I have a big family but we are often busy with working. friendly family :)
  • $12–15/hr
  • Houston, TX • Within 1 mile

In town for a birthday party and need...

  • 1 child
  • Babysitting
  • F
  • S

One-time

Start date: 06/03 - 06/04

7:30pm - 4:30am (flexible)

Hello! My name is Nikki and my daughter is Penelope. I am seeking childcare services the weekend of June 3rd. I’ll be in the city for a birthday party and will need childcare throughout the weekend.
  • $12–15/hr
  • Kingwood, TX • 24 miles away

Regular sitter for date nights

  • 1 child
  • Babysitting

Occasional

On an as-needed basis

We are searching for a sitter for date nights. We typically would use 2-3x/month. This is mostly for our 3 year old but our 9 year old would be there occasionally.
  • $10–14/hr
  • Friendswood, TX • 18 miles away

Little boy and little girl

  • 2 children
  • Babysitting

Occasional

On an as-needed basis

I just started a new job and need the kids watched some Thursday’s and fridays of the month. Kids can’t eat fish and love to play with their toys.
  • $10–18/hr
  • Pearland, TX • 14 miles away

Occasional sitter for weekends

  • 1 child
  • Babysitting

Occasional

On an as-needed basis

I work in sales. Sometimes I need someone to watch my only daughter who is two and a half years old. We want to find someone who can watch our daughter in a week or sometimes a few days notice.
  • $18–21/hr
  • Houston, TX • 6 miles away

Weekend sitter for great kids!

  • 3 children
  • Babysitting
  • S

Weekly

10:00am - 3:00pm (flexible)

We’re looking for some regular weekend help with our kids! The kids are 4, 2, and 9 months, and we would ideally like someone who can be a regular daytime sitter most weekends (usually on Saturday), with plenty of notice given if we won’t require sitting. We are looking for someone who will play and... More
  • $15–20/hr
  • Pearland, TX • 15 miles away

Part time/ travel sitter for toddler boy

  • 1 child
  • Babysitting
  • S
  • T
  • S

Weekly

4:00pm - 10:00pm (flexible)

Very energetic toddler who loves to be outside 90% of the day and problem solve the other 10%. Looking for someone who will keep him busy, baby sit, assist with light housework and potentially travel with toddler and parent.
  • $15–27/hr
  • Houston, TX • 18 miles away

En busca de niñera responsable, con...

  • 1 child
  • Babysitting

Occasional

On an as-needed basis

Familia de 3 en busca de niñera para poder salir sin nuestro de bebe de 20 meses. Nos gustaria fuera alguien con mucha energia ya que el bebe es muy activo. Específicamente que hable español como orimer lengua. Con expriencia, certificada en primeros auxilios y que ses muy responsable.
  • $10–20/hr
  • Houston, TX • 3 miles away

Needs to drive kids from school to after...

  • 2 children
  • Babysitting
  • M
  • W

Weekly

4:00pm - 9:00pm

I am a single father. I have 2 very polite girls who have activities after school that need to be tended to, I don’t necessarily have all the time in the world so I need a little bit of help.
Jump to Top

Today only! Save up to 50% on a
Sittercity Premium membership.

Register now