Sittercity home

Find a Nanny Job in Melissa, TX

Search for jobs, message families, and build a career you love—all for free

52 Nanny Jobs Found

  • $20–24/hr
  • Dallas, TX • 24 miles away

Part time sitter for 10 month old & 5 yr old

  • 2 children
  • Nanny

Weekly

Part-Time After School Weekends Daytime Weekends Evenings

Hi there! We're needing a part time sitter to help care for our kiddos. We need someone to help while we're home with the children after work and to help on the weekends. Our 5 yr. old, is mildly autistic so we prefer someone who has worked with autistic individuals before, if possible. Most of the... More

  • $10–13/hr
  • Carrollton, TX • 24 miles away

Looking for a nanny for my 7 months old boy

  • 1 child
  • Nanny

Weekly

Full-Time Day-time Weekdays

We are looking for a nanny for my 7 months old baby boy starting from the beginning of May month. Timings are from 8 am to 4 pm.

* Should have own transportation.
* Should be able to clean up the baby after feeds, change diapers, and play with the baby.
* Heat up baby meals and clean up... More

  • $25–30/hr
  • Dallas, TX • 25 miles away

Afternoon nanny for great family: 6 and 4...

  • 2 children
  • Nanny

Weekly

Part-Time After School Weekday Evenings

Hi- we are the Dunlap's, a family of 4 that recently moved back to Texas. Our kids are 6 and 4. They are very fun-loving, easy kids. We both work, so are looking for a nanny to bridge the gap between school and bedtime.
We are looking for a part-time nanny, Monday - Friday. We are flexible on... More

  • $20–24/hr
  • Allen, TX • 13 miles away

Part-time sitter for energetic preschool boy

  • 1 child
  • Nanny

Weekly

Part-Time Before School After School Weekday Evenings

We are a family of 3. My son enjoys soccer, bike riding and doing his daily Kumon.
I need the sitter to assist with morning duties, breakfast, vitamins. Dressing, lunch prep, school pick up, drop off to practice and pick ip
I work Monday-Friday 9 am to 6 pm

  • $10–20/hr
  • Frisco, TX • 14 miles away

PT Nanny for 2 Children, Ages 3-5

  • 2 children
  • Nanny

Weekly

Part-Time Day-time Weekdays

We are looking for an energetic nanny for our 3-year-old son and 5-year-old daughter, starting April 29th, M-F, from 11am-3 p.m. I (Mom) work from home remotely, so I want them to be active and engaged throughout the day; my daughter attends a school in the mornings, so she will need homework help... More

  • $20–25/hr
  • The Colony, TX • 21 miles away

Long-term flexible Nanny needed

  • 1 child
  • Nanny

Weekly

Full-Time Day-time Weekdays

18 month old former NICU miracle needs a nanny to help with naps, meals, and developmental play time. Mom works from home, Dad works from home occasionally and our Goldendoodle is always close by. We'd like to build a relationship with someone that we can work with long term as he grows and... More

  • $20–24/hr
  • Dallas, TX • 25 miles away

Part-time nanny for one sweet and playful...

  • 1 child
  • Nanny

Weekly

Part-Time After School Weekday Evenings

Busy parents with demanding careers are looking for a nanny to help with their 6-year-old son. We value kindness above everything else and prioritize raising our son to be curious and considerate of others.
The ideal candidate will pick him up from school and summer camp at 3 PM and assist the... More

  • $10–17/hr
  • Dallas, TX • 24 miles away

Part time sitter needed

  • 1 child
  • Nanny

Weekly

Part-Time Day-time Weekdays After School

We are looking for a nanny for our 7 year old throughout the week. We would like to start with someone three days a week for at least 2 to 3 hours a day from 2pm or 3pm to 5pm on M, T, & F. We would like some help with facilitating his online curriculum making sure he gets his work done, have some... More

  • $17–20/hr
  • Celina, TX • 11 miles away

Part time care taker for two very well...

  • 2 children
  • Nanny

Weekly

Part-Time Before School Day-time Weekdays After School More...

Hello! I work retail and my husband works from home 20% of the time while traveling the other 80%. We have two boys that are an absolute joy to be around. They are both our pride and joy! Our 6 y/o loves school and reading books while our 3 y/o is an adventure seeker who loves learning, exploring... More

Nanny FAQ

Jump to Top

Today only! Save up to 50% on a
Sittercity Premium membership.

Register now