Kristen W. Nanny in Phoenix, AZ 85032.
Looking for part-time work as a nanny.
Enhanced Background Check not run.
Enhanced Background Check(Not Run)
Basic Background Check not run.
Basic Background Check(Not Run)
Motor Vehicle Records Check not run.
Motor Vehicle Records Check(Not Run)
First Aid Training
First Aid Training
- Age 37
- 15 years paid experience
Last signed in: Last week
Preferred Rate $15-$20 per hour
I just moved back to AZ after 5 years in SF. l was a part-time nanny/house manager for a 5 & 7-year-old in the Bay Area. I was in charge of laundry, making lunches, school pick-ups, homework, running errands, making the kids dinner & date nights. I had been with this family for 4 years prior to moving.
Prior to that, I was an afternoon/part-time nanny/house manager for a family in Scottsdale. They had two girls, ages 12 & 14. I was responsible for light housekeeping, cooking dinner, children's laundry, errand running, picking up children at school & after school activities, and making sure they got their homework done on a daily basis.
I am also a dance teacher and just left a performing arts school in SF where I taught the K-8th graders hip-hop so have been working with children of all ages for years.
Age Specific Experience
15 years of paid child care experience with:
- First year
- Toddlers (1 to 3 years)
- Preschooler (3 to 5 years)
- Grade School (6 to 11 years)
- Pre-teen/Teenagers (12 years and over)
4 to 5 years of infant care experience
- Instruction (proper swaddling, feeding, changing, bathing)
- Assist with setting a routine
- Mother's helper
- Occasional care
Availability & Job Preferences
Has a child who needs to accompany care provider on the job
- Short-term (1 to 3 months)
- Temporary (4 to 12 months)
- Permanent (1 to 2 years)
- Permanent (2 or more years)
- Will consider a part time position
- Available to start on 3/19/2018
My availability is valid through 6/8/18
- Open availability on weekdays (M-F)
Skills & Abilities
- Finishing homework
- Checking answers
- Studying for a test
- Basic Math
- Light Housekeeping
- Swimming Supervision
- Willing to run errands as needed
- Willing to drive children to events, school, appointments, or carpooling