Looking for full or part-time work as a nanny.
- 15 years paid experience
- Nanny in Prescott Valley, AZ 86314
- Comfortable with pets
- Has a car
Hi my name's Sarah! I've worked in daycare's, been a teachers aid, babysat newborns through 10 years old since I was 16. I'm a mom of a 21yr. old wonderful daughter & an Auntie to a super sweet 5 niece :) I love children, teaching/learning, arts & crafts, reading, playing games, going to the park & outside activities.
Trust & safety
We encourage parents to conduct their own screenings using the background check tools. See what each of the badges covered, or learn more about keeping your family safe by visiting the Trust & Safety Center.
Motor Vehicle Records
First aid certification
Certification is self-reported and not verified. Verify directly with the sitter.
- Willing to consider either a part time or full time position
- Seeking Short-term (1 to 3 months), Temporary (4 to 12 months), Permanent (1 to 2 years), Permanent (2 or more years) employment
- Open (all day, everyday)
- Start date is flexible
- My availability is valid through 2/12/22
Willing to care for 3 children per sitting
$17-$20/hr for the first child, $5 for each additional child
Infants (age 0-11 months) expand
- Mother's helper
- Occasional care
- Toddlers (age 1-3)
- Preschooler (age 4-5)
- Grade School (age 6-11)
- Meal Preparation
- Light Housekeeping
- Swimming Supervision
- Potty Training
- Travel with Family
- Willing to run errands as needed