Looking for full or part-time work as a nanny.
- 1 year paid experience
- Age 26
- Nanny in Carpinteria, CA 93013
- Speaks English and Spanish
- Comfortable with pets
- Has a car
My name is Shirley Benitez. I am 25 years old. I am a active so I do lots of out door activities. I like to take walks, hike and play soccer. I am also a dog lover so I don't mind pets. I have a year of experiece Babysitting 6 months- 8 year old. I also have experience house sitting for 2 years.
Trust & safety
We encourage parents to conduct their own screenings using the background check tools. See what each of the badges covered, or learn more about keeping your family safe by visiting the Trust & Safety Center.
Enhanced background check
Basic background check
Motor vehicle records check
First aid certification
- Willing to consider either a part time or full time position
- Seeking Summer Position, Short-term (1 to 3 months), Temporary (4 to 12 months) employment
- Weekday Early Morning (Before School)
- Day-time Weekdays (M - F)
- Weekday Afternoons (After School)
- Weekday Evenings
- Available to start on 4/22/2019
- My availability is valid through 7/15/19
Willing to care for 2 children per sitting
Infants (age 0-11 months) expand
- Assist with setting a routine
- Mother's helper
- Occasional care
- Toddlers (age 1-3)
- Preschooler (age 4-5)
- Grade School (age 6-11)
Early Child Educatiom
Currently attending Santa Barbara City College
- Travel with Family
- Willing to drive children to events, school, appointments, or carpooling
- Basic math
Trustline is California's official background check for license-exempt child care providers (i.e. babysitters and nannies) and the only authorized screening program in California with access to fingerprint records at the California Department of Justice and the Federal Bureau of Investigation and access to the California Child Abuse Central Index. The Trustline registry toll-free telephone number is 1-800-822-8490.
Pursuant to Section 1596.859 of the Health and Safety Code, parents have the right to receive information regarding any substantiated or inconclusive complaint about licensed child care providers. That information is public and can be acquired by visiting the California Department of Social Services' Internet Web site at "www.cdss.ca.gov".