Looking for full or part-time work as a nanny.
- 14 years paid experience
- Age 57
- Nanny in Chula Vista, CA 91910
- Comfortable with pets
- Has a car
I have over 14 years of experience as a caregiver, I love my job because I love children specially caring for newborns. I am proud to mention that I not just care for children but I like to teach them good values and encourage them to play while learning.
Trust & safety
We encourage parents to conduct their own screenings using the background check tools. See what each of the badges covered, or learn more about keeping your family safe by visiting the Trust & Safety Center.
Enhanced background check
Basic background check
Expired. Last completed on 09/03/2019.
Motor vehicle records check
First aid certification
- Willing to consider either a part time or full time position
- Seeking Permanent (1 to 2 years), Permanent (2 or more years) employment
- Open availability on weekdays (M-F)
- Start date is flexible
- My availability is valid through 7/18/19
Willing to care for 3 children per sitting
Infants (age 0-11 months) expand
- Assist with setting a routine
- Mother's helper
- Occasional care
- Toddlers (age 1-3)
- Preschooler (age 4-5)
- Grade School (age 6-11)
- Pre-teen/ Teenage age (12+)
Special needs expand
- Physical Disabilities
- Dressing Assistance
- Feeding Assistance
- Grooming and Hygiene
- Mobility Assistance
- Positive Behavioral Support
- Recreational Music or Art Therapy
- Former Employer Join to contact reference
- Meal Preparation
- Light Housekeeping
- Swimming Supervision
- Potty Training
- Travel with Family
- Willing to run errands as needed
- Willing to drive children to events, school, appointments, or carpooling
- Finishing homework
- Studying for a test
- Basic math
Trustline is California's official background check for license-exempt child care providers (i.e. babysitters and nannies) and the only authorized screening program in California with access to fingerprint records at the California Department of Justice and the Federal Bureau of Investigation and access to the California Child Abuse Central Index. The Trustline registry toll-free telephone number is 1-800-822-8490.
Pursuant to Section 1596.859 of the Health and Safety Code, parents have the right to receive information regarding any substantiated or inconclusive complaint about licensed child care providers. That information is public and can be acquired by visiting the California Department of Social Services' Internet Web site at "www.cdss.ca.gov".